Are seminars like "Amazing selling machine" worth it?

TacoCat

Bueno...
BuSo Pro
Degree
What do you guys think? The damn thing costs 3.5k dollars. What could possibly be worth so much money? Does anyone here have any experience with this?

... this isn't a traffic leak, is it?

My experience with people who've went to trainings like those are that, after the training, they're really passionate about whatever the training teached. However, their passion also limits their receptiveness to outside information. Its usually thinking that's similar to "I don't need to learn about X, I already have Y." or "I just need to keep focused on Y to get my life straight." This is good in that, if they do succeed, it was because of their passion and determination. If they don't, they sort of shot themselves in the foot because they've bought into the idea that someone would spoon feed them, step by step, how to make money.

My experience with live programs like this is: you probably can get a ticket to the program for a lot less than 3.5k :wink: they usually need staff members to help out or have insider deals. The convention center costs the same no matter how many people are in attendance.

Also, if you're thinking of starting a live seminar business, I know that a convention room at the Venetian in vegas can cost you $1,000/day. Its super affordable, especially at 3.5k/person!

Price can be reflective of value. If someone was going to show you how to produce a six-figure per year Amazon business, is $3,500 really that much to invest in yourself? Having said that, I don't have any experience with this particular course, but I know there's plenty of people out there that are killing it with Amazon.

1. All paid seminars are bullshit.

"Amazing Selling Machine is our flagship program teaching you how to build a highly-profitable business selling your own brand of physical products by leveraging the power of Amazon."

1. Create your own brand of physical products (white label, or in-house manf).
2. Sell them on Amazon.

Let me know when my check is in the mail.

Be in the position to SELL seminars, not buy them. :wink:

Be in the position to SELL seminars, not buy them.

While I mostly agree, there is a certain demographic who may not be autodidactic like we are.

It may be worthwhile to them to pay for the experience, tools, resources, and up front knowledge to get started if they're starting from scratch.

There are also other types of seminars reserved only for the elite and advanced which hold their weight in gold because of the people there; its the relationships that have just as much value as the seminar content, or more.

I would rather spend the 3.5k testing my own theories and learning along the way. I think you will learn much more from failing than just listening to some guy speak about what you should do!

Jesus man... It's just a better version of WAFO offers. Just look at this guy's site mclarkinc.com/ Especially if he is on a picture with that guy...

matt-robert.jpg

... It's going to be painful.

Don't give them your 3,5K

However there is a good thing about this. By studying their campaign you can learn how to do it by yourself one day. Hopefully not in Guru sector :wink:

Also, you can try those guys thesixfigurementors.com lol!

EDIT

This is not the best example to learn from actually. Look out for CarbonCopyPro promo. Those guys have pulled some heavy stuff back then. Or Frank Kern for example. don't pay for it, you will regret if you do.

Last edited:
@Andrewkar I would never spend 3.5 k on that kind of seminar, I was just thinking what is your opinion on them. There is a site where you can get this, basically for free the amazing selling machine and all its materials.

Since I'm not a pro Imarketer, I just wanted to hear some more serious opinions on this and other way-overpriced-seminars.

And Talking about R.Kiyosaki, he is the guy that got me into business in general, so I can't say anything bad about him. :D

Kiyosaki has been exposed as a liar and fraud. A few Google searches will show you the deal.

He, like all of the rest of these Guru's, "teach because they cannot do." They always have wealth by selling the idea of being a real estate guru, in this instance, versus having actually done it.

Their entire goal is to bypass the gullible's intellect by appealing entirely to their emotions. You use jargon, talk about magic push button solutions, silver bullets, hidden systems, secrets, etc... You use copy writing and power words, tell stories to build hype, reach out to your cronies for fake testimonials... and if that hasn't disarmed the intellect and engaged the excitement center of the emotions, you tag on an absurd price tag, using rounded numbers to reiterate that not only is it a luxury item, but it's also that valuable.

Of course, it isn't. What's valuable is action. The information is free and exists online all over the place. Some people are looking for a shortcut, maybe because they don't have time to research, or because they just want a quick buck. But if you don't have the time or energy to put into finding the information, you're definitely not going to be actionable on that info.

Execution is everything and it doesn't require a seminar.

@Ryuzaki I'm not saying that he is not a hoax, but that If I had never read his book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" I would never have gotten into business. I think I was around 12 when I read it, I still remember that on the day I finished I knew I had to get into business not work the regular 9 - 5.

As for the seminars, I'm asking because I personaly think that it is way better to learn from others mistakes, and taking up info that can save me money and time from seminars or any other resource is way better.

Back