Are Multi-niche / General Niche Sites Viable?

youtube1001

BuSo Pro
Degree
So, recently I started to come across many of these multiniche/general niche sites. Basically, these sites have all categories from Amazon and they Amazon affiliate sites. I suspect these sites having 100s of thousands of words posted.

What could be a viable strategy to run such a site? I find it interesting that some of these sites rank pretty well also.

Thanks for your insights.

Yes, it is viable to run a website. The Google Fred update wiped out a lot of these types of sites and still does. Some survive and keep making money. Why some get hit and others don't, I haven't seen any good explanation for yet. Most I see are churn and burn, put up fast and hit with a lot of links fast. It's viable to earn a lot of money, but maybe not as a long term goal unless you like to rebuild over and over again.

If you check, most of these sites are built in expired domains with strong backlinks but no particular niche, so they throw everything and see what sticks.
I wonder if they reuse the articles or get them written from premium content providers though, but some of them are like musuem sites selling all kinds of amazon products

In my experience, the competition for sites like these is high, and affiliate payouts are only going down. Makes it tough to be profitable long-term if you're hiring writers.

Back