Are Amazon affiliate links allowed in Android Apps?

built

//
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
So I was thinking of having a section within my app that has useful guides and I'd like to link to products I recommend, can these be amazon affiliate links?

Does anyone have experience with this?

Yes. You have to submit it just like you would a website or social media page, though.

The Program Policies have a section called Associates Program Mobile Application Policy (“Mobile Application Policy”) that deals with this.

I've quoted the section below for your convenience:

Associates Program Mobile Application Policy (“Mobile Application Policy”)​

If your Site includes a software application designed and intended for use on mobile phones, tablets, or other handheld devices (a “Mobile Application”), your Mobile Application:

(a) must be available in either the Google Play, Apple, or Amazon app stores,

(b) must be free to download and all Amazon links must be accessible without paying for access,

(c) must have original content,

(d) must not emulate Amazon’s own shopping app functionality, and

(e) must not host or render Amazon web pages in WebViews.

We will evaluate your application and notify you of its acceptance or rejection. A Mobile Application that is accepted will be an “Approved Mobile Application” for purposes of the Agreement.

Yes. You have to submit it just like you would a website or social media page, though.

The Program Policies have a section called Associates Program Mobile Application Policy (“Mobile Application Policy”) that deals with this.

I've quoted the section below for your convenience:
Dope thanks for the help. I tried searching google but got conflicting results. Yours cleared it up

Back