April Fool's 2015 - Internet Edition

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
What fun April Fool's jokes have you come across so far today?

Amazon has a throwback design up when you land on the homepage. I hear Google Maps is turning into a game of PacMan. I haven't tried that yet though.

Another question is, what can we take away from these jokes. I bet they engender a lot of good-will and positivity in the mind's of their users. It's like the easiest chance at redemption for anything naughty done in the past year.

Youtube put in a darude Sandstorm thing in the bottom toolbar.

Also, I text my girlfriend telling her that I had gonorrhea whilst she was at home, she told her mum and I let her suffer for an hour before telling her, in which time she called up the doctors to book an appointment haha!

Also, I text my girlfriend telling her that I had gonorrhea whilst she was at home, she told her mum and I let her suffer for an hour before telling her, in which time she called up the doctors to book an appointment haha!

Dude...

not sure if srs
Srs. I think it depends on the people you know and the relationships you have. Both of us thought this was hilarious, whereas other people would have been genuinely angry. We both play pranks like this, it's not me just being a dick lol

Back