Anyone know of a good affiliate tracking software?

mj22

War Mongering.
BuSo Pro
Degree
I am looking to launch another brand and am trying to find a good set-up to use that is accurate and dependable, that wont bog down my website. Its been a while since i ran an affiliate program. As i look around i see a lot of guys in this same niche running amazon ads ect. I can pay way better commissions than what they are currently earning with those guys. So i want to get something put together and reach out to see if we can make a "win win" happen with those publishers.

Any recommendations or advice on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Is a network out of the question?

Are there no smaller niche networks?

I guess i could do a network. I havent looked much into them. We will have around 10 different physical products we will be pushing, so its nothing crazy. I wanted to see if a guy could do it in house to try keep costs down, but to get started i could give something like that a try. I am just doing my due diligence now on everything before i push anything live and want to make sure there are no hang ups before doing so.

thanks for the replies.

Here yah go if you want out of box.
Works pretty good. Configuration is only a minor headache and they don’t force their cloud solution. You can pay once and be pretty much good to go.
https://www.idevdirect.com/pricing.php

Honestly you can code your own stuff for a few grand or less and get your shit blocked less. Affiliate tracking solutions are really not rocket science unless you’re a pedantic idiot that adds extra steps to everything.

Thanks @bernard, I will look into it. I dont use shopify but this looks interesting.

Last edited:
Affise
Cake
Everflow
Offerslook
Offer18
Postaffiliatepro
Tune/Hasoffers

Back