Anyone got a contact at Criteo

Degree
I have an account with a couple of sites in it already and want to add a new site to the portfolio.

It seems that my rep has left and no one is answering ANY emails at the usual contact points.

Does anyone have a rep they can shoot me details for?

How are you using Criteo?

I got their email a long time ago... Jan 18th was the end date of certain services:

We write in regards to your use of Criteo’s Publisher Marketplace Service (the “Service”). Based on an assessment of our business and priorities for 2018, Criteo Publisher Marketplace Passback Technology is no longer being supported. We value the relationship with you and there are still ways for you to access Criteo’s demand. You can still monetize your inventory with us through our RTB connections with SSPs and ad exchanges.

I had the same issues with them about being able to make contact and ultimately decided to simply move on. This was when trying to get my sites approved. I made a profile, got into the system, set up my account and tax info, and they never made the move to approve the sites and wouldn't respond to any emails. Oh well. Lots of other CPM networks. It's too bad though, the more the merrier.

Why would you do business with a company that's hard to get in contact with - it's clear they don't want your business. Imagine trying to fix a payment problem in the future with them, nightmare; easier to move on to better operations that care about their clients enough to reply to emails and communications. All about that customer service...

Why would you do business with a company that's hard to get in contact with - it's clear they don't want your business. Imagine trying to fix a payment problem in the future with them, nightmare; easier to move on to better operations that care about their clients enough to reply to emails and communications. All about that customer service...

I know and I agree but I have been with them for years and one of my sites which has low value entertainment type traffic monetizes very well with them.

I have a new site that I wanted to test with them so I will reach out one last time and see if they come back.

How are you using Criteo?

I got their email a long time ago... Jan 18th was the end date of certain services:

I am in their self service interface with one site and it continues to do well for me. No approvals on new sites but maybe they are just letting the existing sites continue for now... hard to say.

RTB connections with SSPs and ad exchanges.

Just curious, how exactly do you run their ads? The old waterfall days are gone, so are you using G's DFP? Or something else...

Back