Anybody tried Virtual Staff Finder?

Degree
http://www.virtualstafffinder.com/

Its a $495 non-refundable fee, so I'd love it if you've tried them before and share your experience.

How was the VAs? Did you find long term employees from them? Did they have good English? Were they professional? Did they have a long-term mindset? Were they easy to work with? Were they capable for the job?

Thanks.

I hate those sites...

Like what is even the point?

You still have to post the job, interview people, and fire/re-hire them.

It's the same thing as going to odesk and you get like 20 people who are interested in a job after you post it. They've already taken tests and you can filter them out by geo, skillset, etc. You interview them. Then you hire/fire them.

What these VA sites don't get: People don't have time for that shit.

I send a task. Your TEAM, keyword TEAM finished it. If your employee fucks up another one gets it done. I don't have to worry about all of that nonsense. I pay for services and your company provides it. THAT is how it should be done.

They are just acting as a middleman above and for no reason/benefit at all.

Their process takes 7-14 days! I can hire/Skype/video chat with someone from odesk or similar in about 5 min or less and hire them/have them working the same day. WTF...

I send a task. Your TEAM, keyword TEAM finished it.

I hired a company like that in December. Their fatal flaw was that their team was incompetent. They tried their best but were producing 1 good product out of every 3 and, compared to a normal worker, they took 3 times as long.

All they did was delay the project by a month before they were fired.

Ymmv.

Ok thanks. I'm gonna source directly.

Back