Any Wordpress solution for making those "You might also be interested in" boxes in articles?

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
Can anyone recommend an out of the box solution in Wordpress for making those "You might also be interested in" boxes in articles. Not at the end, but in content. Something that looks good. I realize it's not difficult to make with css but perhaps there is something already made that works well.

Can anyone recommend an out of the box solution in Wordpress for making those "You might also be interested in" boxes in articles. Not at the end, but in content. Something that looks good. I realize it's not difficult to make with css but perhaps there is something already made that works well.
Could use adinserter with a php snippet. Worked well for me.

Obviously not out of the box but most of them are shit

Could use adinserter with a php snippet. Worked well for me.

Obviously not out of the box but most of them are shit
Yeah good thinking, other option is getting dirty in the code.

> Create a .php template
> Find your posts own .php template
> PHP include the new template to introduce that content into all posts sitewide

Making it work well, that's another matter. It's essentially what @built is describing though without the need for a bloated plugin.

No matter what you do short term, in the end you're going to be better off coding this in than using a plugin.

What you need, specifically, to have this automatically work on every post you publish or just the categories you choose, is a function that inserts the "advertisement" after every Nth paragraph, if and only if there's at least X paragraphs total. This should get you rolling.

Back