Any GoT fans around?

Marc

Dreamer
BuSo Pro
Degree
*Mod edit: Potential very mild spoilers? Maybe not, but GoT is srs business so enter at your own risk.*

In case you did not find out, the first 4 episodes of this season have appeared online. ( S05E01 should have appeared tomorrow, not sure what happened ). Made my day and enjoyed them, hope you do too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Have read all the books and seen all of the show.

I will never step foot in this thread again for about 5 weeks. I fear the spoilers.

Yes. Have read all the books and seen all of the show.

I will never step foot in this thread again for about 5 weeks. I fear the spoilers.
You're not gonna watch them all tonight? I said I would wait and watch them weekly but the greed got me :(

Fuck it, I am watching it all tonight. YOLO

MFW I watched all 4 episodes now gotta wait a month for new ones:

Y11Chv3.gif

GoT doesn't look at all like my thing, but so many people rave about it, I feel I need to at least give it a try.
My thoughts exactly this summer. Then, I said what could go wrong ( also, it starred Natalie Dormer ) and watched the first episode..2 days later, I have had finished the series. It's addictive, it's different from other shows and you always want more.

Am I the only one who considered that ending, in lack of a better word, retarded?
hmmmm, I'm trying to imagine any way possible, how it could have been restarted and I see none, but you know, it is the end of the fourth episode, not the season, so no sweat.

hmmmm, I'm trying to imagine any way possible, how it could have been restarted and I see none, but you know, it is the end of the fourth episode, not the season, so no sweat.
It was just exaggerated, plain and simple.

Back