Any good FREE keyword tracking tool??

Most basic trackers have free trials for 10-50 keywords. If that's not enough ... I dunno man I would worry about making some money before worrying about where I ranked for my 11th or 51st keywords.

I think Serpwoo has a free trial too that you can use for your best keywords to get a lot more info on the serps. I don't know how many it gives you. Proranktracker is good for a basic rank tracker and they give you 50 keywords for free but not nearly as much info about the keywords so its not really actionable it's just like "Ok cool here's my rankings.". I suggest using SW for your most important keywords because you can take the data and act on it like "Ok cool here's my rankings and here's what I need to do to increase them."

Opps, I thought he meant keyword researching tool... deleted my first post. At SERPWoo we give 3 free keywords with accounts. We collect way too much data on each url ranking in the top 20/30 for each keyword you enter - ahrefs data, moz data, volume, social signals, and majestic data soon (yes, you read that right :wink: ) - so we really can't go above the 3 keyword for free accounts. If you are looking for a free old school rank tracker that are dozens around - PRT with their 50 keywords might makes the most sense - SERPWoo is probably not for you though.

Nothing free is really that great! Scrapebox can do the job sometimes! its dirt cheap - not free

Back