Amazon traffic and incentives to sign up?

Degree
Let's say I've got targeted SEO traffic that ends up finding one of my pages for an Amazon product such as a Cuisinart CPT-435 Toaster, for example. What the heck do I give to get these people on a list so I don't see the non-buying traffic disappear? Or even further, if I am tracking them with my Facebook Pixel, what should I do with FB ads? Anything? Seems like such targeted traffic tojust let go to waste, but I can't wrap my head around how to turn them into something long term...

Let's say I've got targeted SEO traffic that ends up finding one of my pages for an Amazon product such as a Cuisinart CPT-435 Toaster, for example. What the heck do I give to get these people on a list so I don't see the non-buying traffic disappear? Or even further, if I am tracking them with my Facebook Pixel, what should I do with FB ads? Anything? Seems like such targeted traffic tojust let go to waste, but I can't wrap my head around how to turn them into something long term...

Using the Cuisinart example, there are over 1,000+ reviews ... start digging through them and find out the common "good" and "bad" people write about it. Compile a list of all the data points, durability, ease of use, functionality, common issues, etc.

What specific foods did they use it for? bagels, types of bread, etc. Create the ultimate "recipe ebook" related to the the product.

6WvHeOv.png

Wow, that's pretty genius. I wasn't even thinking along those lines. Thanks for the eye opener. Seriously, my mind is spinning now. Love it.

Back