Amazon keywords

Degree
Is there a way to determine which keywords to drive traffic to on Amazon? AFAIK, there's no version of Google keywords. How do people who rank high do this?

You can use any keywords to a product to drive the traffic to Amazon. Use Amazon's bestseller list for products and then start generating keywords from there.

I think amazon.has some type of kw tool. I forget but it's an amazon search.engine.
Not even sure if that's what your asking....

You can use any keywords to a product to drive the traffic to Amazon. Use Amazon's bestseller list for products and then start generating keywords from there.
Can you please explain this in more detail? How do I use the bestseller list to start generating keywords?

Can you please explain this in more detail? How do I use the bestseller list to start generating keywords?
Prob by scanning the categories. Doesn't scrapebox have a amazon keyword scraper?

I'm not sure what you mean by "scanning the categories". Does that mean just seeing which words in general are used by many of the competitors?

Also, what is scrapebox?

Scrapebox, look it up.
As far as scanning, I have changed up my kw research. My first step is going over comp sites/pages and copying terms that look good into a list, manually.

Taking that list and plugging it into scrapebox, but more like keyword sh_tter lately, the sh_tter is dope!

Then sorting.through the list with text mechanic

Picking out a few that look good and grading them on any kw comp tool.

I have been able to find some great terms in a few difficult niches this way

Back