GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Alexa "Marketing Stack" and "Website Analysis Traffic"

Anyone using these services?

MS = $149 or $299 p/mo
WAT = $79 p/mo

I'm just wondering is the investment worth it?

I'm thinking of buying this to analyze articles of my clients. I really just want to know more information about users clicking-through my articles as some sites, I don't have access to GA. I only know the site quality itself.

Thanks.

You could probably get away with one month just to get a general idea. The problem with Alexa demographic stats is, as I understand it, they only get data on people who have the Alexa toolbar installed. You can guess who that mainly is, which can skew your results, unless boomers are your target audience.

We used to install the Alexa toolbar on the browsers we used to work on our own websites, which would drastically increase our Alexa Ranking numbers. That's how few people use it compared to how many pages of your own site you visit. It was all for vanity but fun. I'm not convinced Alexa has the best data, but they have data, which is better than none.

Thanks for that information. I was wondering mainly if i could get information on client's sites without having to be intrusive . Sounds like a no go.

Back