Adthrive - What RPMs Can We Expect?

Is anyone here using Adthrive?

Browsing the brokerages and there are listings using this network that are clearing RPMs of $25+ in broad niches like food and recipes and other non premium categories.

This seems insanely high for a site with scale and volume.

Prove me wrong and make me weep when I look at my RPMs.

BCN

$$$$ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ $$$$
I don't use them, but that seems way high.

Yeah it blew my mind tbh. No idea why they are so blessed with an RPM more than double mine.

Audience profile probably accounts for a good chunk of the difference but not to this degree.

My rep at another ad network is projecting I can hit $17 RPM but that was before all this shit with Covid.

Currently cruising around $10-$11 RPM. Hoping to get to $17 soon...

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
I have a site (not counting currently with the virus, which has me around $11) that usually rides around $20 - $22 during most of the year (start of each quarter can dip) and can get as high as $37 during holidays. This isn't finance or anything like that. It's a very normal, common niche. Does about around a half a million sessions a month. The only time I see RPMs dip due to traffic is during a viral push when the buyer side demand hasn't had a chance to adjust.

I have a site (not counting currently with the virus, which has me around $11) that usually rides around $20 - $22 during most of the year (start of each quarter can dip) and can get as high as $37 during holidays. This isn't finance or anything like that. It's a very normal, common niche. Does about around a half a million sessions a month. The only time I see RPMs dip due to traffic is during a viral push when the buyer side demand hasn't had a chance to adjust.

With Adthrive and are those Session RPMs or PV RPMs?

Great work by the way, solid numbers.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
With Adthrive and are those Session RPMs or PV RPMs?

Great work by the way, solid numbers.
It's not AdThrive (it's Mediavine), and it's Session RPMs. Thanks for the kind words.

From the talk in this thread I am keen to try Mediavine. Maybe once my newest site hits the threshold which should be within the month.

From the talk in this thread I am keen to try Mediavine. Maybe once my newest site hits the threshold which should be within the month.
They randomly rejected my major site for months then suddenly approved.

I'm not sure its traffic quantity so much as quality that they look for.

Saying that, now we are in the apocalypse I sense they are easing their benchmarks for acceptance.

Could be BS, just my feeling.

Potatoe

BuSo Pro
Saying that, now we are in the apocalypse I sense they are easing their benchmarks for acceptance.

Could be BS, just my feeling.
I can't speak to Mediavine, but another ad network just let me add a website without even having to show them my analytics. The site gets about 90% of the traffic requirement so I figured it was worth a shot.

Then I tried for a second site that gets about 50% of the required traffic, and finally a third site that only gets about 20%. All approved without any questions.

So, seems like it's definitely a good time to get into networks that you one wouldn't normally qualify for.

I can't speak to Mediavine, but another ad network just let me add a website without even having to show them my analytics. The site gets about 90% of the traffic requirement so I figured it was worth a shot.

Then I tried for a second site that gets about 50% of the required traffic, and finally a third site that only gets about 20%. All approved without any questions.

So, seems like it's definitely a good time to get into networks that you one wouldn't normally qualify for.

Awesome man, which network?

for me, playing with Adsense, is about getting ONLY 1K PV/day, as you can see, before the traffic is about getting 1K/days, in your adsense dashboard, the RPM insanely high, and that RPM what i need, so i just want to get that RPM by getting only 1k pv/days. This is micro niche, i have 4 micro niche which is using 2 different adsense account. $5K is easy this way, believe in me.