Adthrive’s RPM Guarantee

Degree
What do you guys think about moving from Mediavine to Adthrive with their promise of at least 20% higher RPM? If they cant fulfill it, they will pay $5000 plus the difference.

Is it worth it to move if your RPM is already high ($45-50)?

If a move does happen, you lose out on the 80% revenue share (as opposed to 75%) on Mediavine.

What should one take into consideration while making this move?

I think ad thrive is the best in the industry right now.

How about you just go do it and let us know how it turns out.

They’re good for money. Maybe you get lucky and they get your rpm even higher than that.

Got that email from a rep. I'm going to fill out their application. If get accepted I'll use that as leverage to see if I can get Mediavine to beat Adthrive's offer. I've heard of Mediavine having some platinum level tier that isn't advertised, accessible by invite only.

I'm shocked that Adthrive would offer that TBH, I didn't expect them to bother with outbound pub sales like most other spammy networks (EZOIC)

I'm shocked that Adthrive would offer that TBH, I didn't expect them to bother with outbound pub sales like most other spammy networks (EZOIC)
I just had to blacklist Ezoic at the spamassassin level on the server because they went from emailing me once every week to twice per day, every day, with short chatbot style messages in all caps and nonsense. Whoever they hired will likely be fired before too long once their domain gets blacklisted for real.

Got that email from a rep. I'm going to fill out their application. If get accepted I'll use that as leverage to see if I can get Mediavine to beat Adthrive's offer. I've heard of Mediavine having some platinum level tier that isn't advertised, accessible by invite only.
That’s really clever. If MV doesn’t budge, do you think you will just move to AdThrive?

I’m using some MV products that are really helpful like Spotlight. Also, their universal player is killer. Lastly, it took me a long time to get CWV right on my website after lots of trial and error. I worry if AdThrive will screw that up.

That’s really clever. If MV doesn’t budge, do you think you will just move to AdThrive?

I’m using some MV products that are really helpful like Spotlight. Also, their universal player is killer. Lastly, it took me a long time to get CWV right on my website after lots of trial and error. I worry if AdThrive will screw that up.
If MV won't budge, no, I won't leave, hah. Not right now anyway.

I'm actually skeptical of Adthrive's offer. The players that are bigger than me are using Mediavine. Also, Adthrive's guarantee isn't an actual guarantee of improved RPM's. It's a guarantee they will try to do it and if not, give you $5k and the difference. However, that "guarantee" of possible money isn't worth the risk of losing the REAL yearly % money given by Mediavine.

My experience between the two is that Mediavine crushes CWV compared to AdThrive.

Back