ABA - Ask BuSo Anything - New Series

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
We're starting a new, official BuSo series called Ask BuSo Anything. I'm going to be creating threads themed around particular topics (Roughly one each week, give or take) where people with questions can hop in and ask ANYTHING at all without shame or ridicule. Whether it's some high-level advanced questions to perfect your skillset, or something very basic. All of the questions will get indexed in the original post, and will link to their respective answers. These threads will grow into a very valuable resource and a great reference point for everyone.

ABA threads are going to be moderated to ensure the signal:noise is minimal, so posts like "Nice thread, thanks!" will be removed. Also, one question per post and one answer per response, please, to help keep things organized down the road. Other than that, there's just one major thing to keep in mind... Don't answer someone's question unless you have first hand experience. It's important for the integrity of this series that the answers come from a place of experience, and it's better for a question to go unanswered than to have people stabbing in the dark for an answer.

This thread right here is the place to suggest topics. Here are a few...
  • Monetization
  • Choosing a niche
  • Finding motivation
  • Getting organized
  • Programming
  • Design
  • Cashing out
  • Paid traffic
  • Social media
  • Getting clients
  • Tax planning
  • Video marketing
  • Whitehat SEO / Greyhat SEO (Separate)
And so on and so forth. So now, I'd like to open up the floor for other suggestions... What other topics would you like to see covered by an ABA at some point?

What do you want the topic of the very first ABA to be?

Based on who we have around that would be able to answer questions on the topics:
  • Programming (botting or backend development)
  • Front-End Design (html / css / jquery / etc)
  • Paid Traffic
We have a lot of programming-capable folks. I'm down to talk about Front-End design until my jaw falls off. I need to know so much more about paid traffic. That's a direction I see myself going with one of my new projects.

Pros/cons/methods of setting up an affiliate program for an eCommerce site.

Domain buying, SAPE, PBN's, etc.

I would love to hear about Traffic Leaking Methods :wink: and proper Keyword research.

I would like to see some advice on choosing/finding a niche. That's always been my trouble spot.

growth hacking would be awesome

Creating successful forums (like BuSo). When, why, how, monetization, pros and cons, management etc.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

This is going to be an on-going series, so if your choice topic doesn't get picked first don't fret - we'll get to everything eventually. Some of them will be kept on the backburner until the forum has a larger readership, just to make sure we have enough experts in that area to properly answer the questions.

Looking forward to this, should be a lot of fun and really useful as a long-term resource. The first one will be getting underway very soon. Stay tuned!

I would like to see some advice on choosing/finding a niche. That's always been my trouble spot.

This. Finding profitable niches comes naturally to some people. Not for me. Some related questions:
  • What are some key things you generally look for when searching for a profitable niche?
  • In oversaturated niches, what process do you use to confidently spot opportunities and gaps to fill?
  • Any strategies for uncovering profitable - yet low competition - niches? What are some things that signal profitability in untapped niches?

- running an agency
- scaling your businesses
- offline that works

Back