30 Day Productivity Challenge

day 40
30 May 2015
God damn it. It was late at night and I was in bed and I was thinking "nah, I'll update BuSo when I wake up..." guess what, I forgot and, now, I have no idea what happened.

Do it now. That's a great habit.

Oh wait, haha, I remember, I worked on the hacked sites, got some sales, and talked to some people. Good day.

My skateboarding has improved a lot too! I can manual for about 2 feet now! AWESOME!

Day 41
31 May 2015

Dude, getting your sites hacked is such an annoyance. I spent most of the day getting the sites to their previous condition. I'm still not done yet; there's more work to do this week -_-

Other than that, I planned out what I will do tomorrow.

I remember reading American Soldier by General Tommy Franks that he says he only does 3-4 things a day. That makes sense, if you can get 3-4 solid things done, its an awesome day. I'm shooting for that now. It means I can get 15-20 solid things done in a week which is *a lot*.

On the 7th-10th, I'm on vacation before I move to the EU on the 14th so, this week, EVERYTHING is getting done. No buts, ands, ifs.

* Law site, Tool site, Toy site, and PC site (done!) must be done. Everything. On site work as well as links.
* Big site needs to have its theme and pages tweaked again (thanks hacker...) This will take a few hours (4).
* The orders need to be fulfilled. This will take 40 hours.

Big week ahead for me!

Day 41
1 June 2015

Fuck. I didn't even get 3 things done today.

I started the day doing niche research to see if I can land a client. That took awhile. Then I called him to close the deal. We BOTH want to close the deal but, after talking for an hour, we found out he's in a FUCKED position and we can't do it cuz of a 3rd party. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Man. I really wanted to do that sale.

Right afterwards, I got two more sales for $400. That means I've meet my goal of $4,000 in sales for June and its only the 1st. Yeah!

Now I'm in a tight position. I have to DELIVER the shit as well as finish my sites.

Man I'm stressed out as fuck. I'm afraid that I can't handle all these orders. I'm worried that my sites won't get done on time. Jesus Christ.

My motivation went down today. I really wanted to close that deal.

Ah, fuck, it was just an opportunity. I took action and it wasn't what I expected. I did all I could. I'm proud of myself.

Its 3:48am. If I focus, I can knock out this Toy site today. It'll be 2 things done for today instead of 3 but, who cares, its good enough.

Day 42
2 June 2015

Two things were done today: finished the site work for all sites and touched based with all clients.

My 3rd thing I had on my to-do list for today was to a test round of 20 orders so I can send write the operations to my employee for her to do but its getting too late. Gonna do that tomorrow when I'm alert.

Also, the software I'm using has a bug and I'm waiting for support to fix it -_- I can still do the test round w/ the bug in there but I can't add new clients to the software until the bug's fixed -_- how annoying.

All's good though.

Night Buso!

Dat 43
3 June 2015

Fuck. I'm having caffeine withdrawal. For the last 2 weeks, I was drinking red bulls and coffee every day. Sunday was the last time I had caffeine I think.

This morning, I woke up at 11:30 feeling kind of drowsy. Laid in bed and woke up again at 5 with a headache.

Drank some tea and it was OK. Then at 10 I had a terrible headache again. Tea didn't work so I got an aspirin. That helped it but my IQ feels like 70 right now.

Fuck.

I have to write some stuff that requires research and thinking and... idk if I can do it right now.

Fuck. what am I saying. I have half of the first task for the day done.

Its midnight right now. I'm gonna go, get some fresh air, skate, get my blood moving, get something to eat, come back, and knock out the three tasks.

Part 2

I finished 1 task for the day today.

Headache's gone. Skating took care of that. Just feel a little bit dull. A lot better though.

Gonna go to bed, rest, and get over this caffeine withdrawal.

Day 44
4 June 2015

Hurray! First day I finished all 3 things!

Man, today started out terribly.

I woke up at 2 or 3-ish. I felt tired as fuck. I think I woke up, did some work, than laid backed down and feel asleep on my face. This caffeine withdrawal's some powerful stuff.

It wasn't until 5 that I was up and moving again.

I stuck to it and got my shit done! Yeah!

Tomorrow's gonna be link building day **dances** that's my favorite work!!!

Then, on Saturday, my girlfriend's coming over and we have a trip with two of her friends from Monday until Wednesday. Than two semi-days of work, the weekend again, and I'm off to Europe! Yeah!

I have a sick ass house, yeah, house, waiting for me there. First time living in a house! haha, we'll, I did when I was a kid but it'll be the first time I'll be in a house for myself!

Everything's going just fine :smile:

Day 45
5 June 2015

Man, I scheduled more than I could do today :(

I was like, I'm gonna get this done, then this done, then this done.

Then, I got the first thing done and realized the rest of the other things are HUGE tasks.

Oh well, its all good. I got the key things done this week. Yeah!

Day 55
15 June 2015

Man, today's been a long ass 1 or 2 days that sorta blended into one. On Sunday morning at 6am I woke up from a night of tossing and turning and got on my flight to Berlin. I arrived at 8pm on Sunday night, Berlin time, slept for 10 hours, woke up, greeted my girlfriend when she arrived, meet her family and friends, and am now just starting back work.

Its fucking 8:40pm already.

This week's goals are:
  • Deliver an outstanding job to my 16 clients.
  • Finish a test round of link building for toy site.
I'm gonna knock out the test round tonight. My plan was to go to sleep at 10pm but, fuck that, I'm gonna push it back to midnight. 3 hours will be enough to finish the rest of the link building.

I'll plan the client work first thing tomorrow.

22 June 2015
Day 0 of 3rd 30 day challenge

Last week, I sat down and finished the rest of the work.

I stayed home on Saturday and hit a great work state. I get it now, every time I've gotten the most work done, it was when I worked through the weekend. Taking a break during the weekend kills your momentum!

23 July would be the end of the 30 days. I will work straight through these 30 days and, once done, I will take the 24th, 25th, and 26th off. Berlin has awesome nightlife where you can party until Monday morning so I *really* wanna try it.

The goals from the last challenge were:
-$4,000 in sales
-Finish site building, outreach, link building, and everything for the 4 small sites so they are ready for 2 months of aging/marinating/tenderizing.

I reached my $4,000 in sales goal. The toy site's done. The PC site's penalized. The legal site's moving up and the tool site didn't receive any link building.

The goals for the next 30 days for me and my employee are:
-Maintain the $4,000/month cashflow from client work. (I write the job and serve the customers, my employee does the leg work)
-Finish link building for the tool site (I write the job and my employee finish the work)
-Finish additional link building for the legal site (I write the job and my employee finish the work)
-Move PC site to a new domain (me)
-Finish link building to PC site (I write the job and my employee finish the work)
-Write 20 Advertorial articles for large site (me)
-Finish link building for all KWs of large site (I write the job and my employee finish the work)
-Implement autoblog feature

At 2 advertorials/day and 7 days to research and write the job orders to my employee, thats 17 days of work for me and 30 days of work for her. The free 13 days will be spent as 20% time.

26 June 2015
Day 3

This new living situation is finally settling down. I moved into a house in the suburbs and I thought it'll be just me. No. There's this old dude living here too. He has a son whose here sometimes. Now there are people walking in and out of the kitchen when I'm working. I used to say "hi" to them but not anymore. Too many disturbances. haha its sorta awkward but like I give a fuck.

Day 1: meet Brian Dean. Wasted 4 hours.
Day 2: worked on DE Visa.
Day 3: migrated penalized site to new domain.

Tomorrow:
* change existing backlinks to new domain
* prep link building work for new domain
* begin link building to new domain

Sunday:
* finish link building to new domain
* plan week 2

Back