Software 25% OFF CORA | Most Powerful SEO Factor Measurement & Correlation Tool

kingofthewiki

Do itt!
BuSo Pro
Degree
Meet CORA
A powerful new way to do SEO – putting a real ranking advantage in your hands!

Quick Navigation Menu
  • What is CORA?
  • How does CORA work!
  • Other Features & Benefits
  • Pricing | 25% Off Monthly Price
  • Resources
WHAT IS CORA?
CORA is desktop software for Windows & Macs. It is an SEO factor measurement tool that measures over 540 on-page & off-page SEO factors (and counting). It measures the top 100 results for your search terms and puts all the measurements, recommendations and charts into an excel spreadsheet.

HOW DOES CORA WORK?

I am going to use serpwoo.com as an example to show you exactly how you can use it :-)

I ran an Ahrefs report and found out that their competitor SerpBook is trying to rank for search term “google rank checker”, their currently in position #25, while SerpWoo is no where to be seen.

Now lets assume serpwoo.com decided to rank for the search term “google rank checker”. Lets fire up CORA and run a report!

If you don’t rank in top 100, CORA will still compare your specified URL to all other results!

CORA will scrape the top 100 results, comparing over 540 onsite and offsite factors across all the sites. It then plots the data into charts and tables, comparing and analyzing the factors.

In this case, CORA’s charts found that both factors “keywords in button tags” & “search terms in body tag” are ranking factors.

The X-Axis represents Google pages. Y-Axis represents Average factor measurement by page.

Green line is actual measurement data. Blue line is trend line (you could say detection of the correlation). Red line is the tracked domain (serpwoo.com)

CORA’s main report goes waaay beyond that - providing you with a highly actionable task list. Its called the “road map report” and it looks like this:

Bam! Actionable data that you can implement for a quick SEO boost AND you got this in just minutes!

Each line is a different ranking factor. There are 540+ ranking factors that we look at (and growing). For the factor to be included in the report (it has to have both a strong correlation with rankings + you have a deficit in it).

The advice is that specific!!!

The report gets into a lot more details - there are 10 other tabs within the spreadsheet full of data but we don’t have time to get into all that.

In this case, we already know SerpWoo is not ranking mainly because they don’t have a dedicated page for the search term “google rank checker”.

If they were to rank though, all they need to do is get a page based on the advice in the road map or implement the advice on their homepage.

But wait… You think this is great? Lets say they outsource their content and their writing team doesn’t understand what is written in the road map report! Maybe we want to make it easier for them to understand? No worries.

Lets fire up CORA Page! (an extension to CORA) and import the report we got from CORA above!

Here’s what we get!

Boom! An article that emulates what your page should look like! (All based on factors CORA detected as ranking factors). Its populated with spun content but will help guide the writers understand what is needed.

Think that’s it? Nope! CORA is actually a suite of 6 tools

CORA Page, CORA Trends, CORA Keywords ,CORA Diff, CORA Outreach and CORA Correlate Anything. I will not go into the other tools now, but they are just as powerful!

EVEN MORE FEATURES

PRICING

RESOURCES & TUTORIALS

Documentation: snip.ly/4e0yeq || Webinar Tutorials: snip.ly/c9mwhi

STOP GUESSING - START CORRELATING TODAY!
GET YOUR 25% OFF BUILDER MEMBERS DISCOUNT BEFORE IT EXPIRES IN APRIL

Last edited:

kingofthewiki

Do itt!
BuSo Pro
Degree
To celebrate the launch of this thread and prove the power of CORA. I am giving away 15 FREE CORA REPORTS TO BUSO MEMBERS WITH 1YR+ OLD ACCOUNTS AND 100+ POSTS.

The free report is contingent on you posting a before/after screenshot. Nothing too fancy! Maybe a before/after of the rankings. You can obviously blur out the exact search term your trying to rank for.

Lets do this!!!

Last edited:

Cash Builder

BuSo Pro
Degree
I’d be happy to take one of those reports, got a few pages that need some help. Does the software work with UK serps?

kingofthewiki

Do itt!
BuSo Pro
Degree
I’d be happy to take one of those reports, got a few pages that need some help. Does the software work with UK serps?
Yep! Works for all areas. Any specific city in the UK? or just UK in general? PM me your keyword + domain (and any other parameters) and I will send over the report shortly :-)

Degree
I mean I sell a small army of competing products, but I'd be happy to give it a review.
I'lle use it publicly here for keyword tool related stuff. -_-

Tao

Degree
My site got hit by Medic last year so I suspect that my main problem is that I need more authoritative links, but I would be interested in a report for one of my money articles.

kingofthewiki

Do itt!
BuSo Pro
Degree
I mean I sell a small army of competing products, but I'd be happy to give it a review.
I'lle use it publicly here for keyword tool related stuff. -_-
Would have sent you a copy but I am looking for 1YR+ OLD ACCOUNTS AND 100+ POSTS.

My site got hit by Medic last year so I suspect that my main problem is that I need more authoritative links, but I would be interested in a report for one of my money articles.
PM me with your keyword and URL. Will send over a report shortly

turbin3

BuSo Pro
Degree
I can vouch for Cora, having previously used it in the last couple of years. I used to manually scrape a lot of this data myself in an effort to achieve the same thing while compiling competitive intel to optimize my sites. That always took way too much time and effort.

At the end of the day, the important thing to me is getting a quick battle plan together to match and exceed the enemy. I don't need perfect. I just need to know what the "ballpark" amongst my competitors is so I can aim for that and move on to the next campaign.

With Cora, I was pretty impressed with how quick and easy it was to scrape, compile, and dump a ton of data, but also useful and actionable insights. It was really nice to be able to quickly run a few reports in minutes, get a quick list together for content improvements, and then get to work!

BCN

Boss
Degree
Does it need a win/mac computer, or can I run it on any server, i.e. a linux box or osx. Does it require proxies?

kingofthewiki

Do itt!
BuSo Pro
Degree
I'd like to give it a go please, will PM you.
Got it. Thanks!

I'm in for a free report. Will shoot you over info in a PM.
Shoot, just saw that you need 100+ posts. Well, if you want to make an exception, I'll take one..most people know who I am here:smile:
Send me a PM with your details.

Does it need a win/mac computer, or can I run it on any server, i.e. a linux box or osx. Does it require proxies?
You need proxies. It runs on both PC/MAC. Not sure about linux box but don't see why not.

Reactions: BCN
Degree
Asking the questions here: anyone got any SERPs before & after using this tool to prove its worth?

kingofthewiki

Do itt!
BuSo Pro
Degree
Bought a copy to test
Get ready to get addicted to SEO data ;-)

Asking the questions here: anyone got any SERPs before & after using this tool to prove its worth?
It will obviously take time for the users I provided review copies to, to show screenshots, since they have to first implement the changes then wait for Google to index them

BCN

Boss
Degree
Cool, will post a case study here when I've ran it on some sites. Will have time to set it all up this weekend. I buy sites, and improve them, so I can see a big potential for this. I also make a few new big sites this year.

I've used pageoptimizer.pro which is ok, but a bit one-dimensional (it's a different product completely, but some overlap), but I like the data amount you get from Cora as I'm mainly doing paid advertising and work a lot with data and statistics there. :smile:

kingofthewiki

Do itt!
BuSo Pro
Degree
8 Review copies remain. Hit me up

Since CORA is actually a suite of 7 tools, I want to show you how CORA Diff can help you as well! So here's what I did:

#1) I ran a new CORA report for serpwoo.
#2 I then used CORA Diff and compared the new report to the old report!

CORA Diff immediately compared the 2 reports and shows me what factors changed in position (importance). Simply put, this helps you understand if you need to tune your site for any new factors and overtime helps you understand more and more about your niche.

You can also use CORA Diff to check progress levels from your last CORA tuning session :-)

Degree
Cool, will post a case study here when I've ran it on some sites. Will have time to set it all up this weekend. I buy sites, and improve them, so I can see a big potential for this. I also make a few new big sites this year.

I've used pageoptimizer.pro which is ok, but a bit one-dimensional (it's a different product completely, but some overlap), but I like the data amount you get from Cora as I'm mainly doing paid advertising and work a lot with data and statistics there. :smile:
How is it different? Seems very similar.

Cash Builder

BuSo Pro
Degree
How is it different? Seems very similar.
The main difference is that with POP you choose which sites you want to optimise against, obviously similar sites who are ranking well.

CORA analyses the top 100 for a specific keyword, and looks at the correlations where it is likely that a ranking factor contributes to higher rankings.

I’m going to post the results of my review copy later today.