Youtube channels you watch

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
What are you watching on Youtube for entertainment, debate, laughs?

I've been watching a lot of Sam Hyde recently, funny guy, the Million Dollar Extreme series. Shark Tank running in background a lot, always gets me pumped.

What are you watching on Youtube?

NickTheFreelancer, and other Digital Nomad channels about Chiang Mai. Watched so many videos I feel like I've been there already, hah.

He gets a lot of flak but I'll watch Gary Vaynerchuk sometimes and I can see why he's been able to form a cult around himself. He's everything North America idealizes - brash, wealthy, cocky, successful immigrant who tells it like it is.

Take what he says with a grain of salt but there's something to be learned from the way he's built his personal brand and utilized it to build a marketing agency, venture capital fund, sports agency, talent agency and speaker career from. He never stopped squeezing the extra value out of his brand and he's gaining increased velocity because of that. Also, the production quality is incredible and makes it watchable unlike the majority of YT channels.

I love Gary Vaynerchuk, haha.

Primitive Technology is my favorite channel, here's the first video I saw:

It's this guy in Australia who makes stuff in the middle of nowhere out of whatever he can find in nature, from the forge in the video above, to different types of weapons like a spear-thrower and a sling, to a tile-roof hut with a fireplace and cooking utensils.

His long videos aren't for the easily distracted. Correct. One of his channel's faults imo since most people can't focus for that long.

I just think he babbles too much and repeats himself too much.

Aint nobody got time for 1 hour videos these days and not just about being lazy, but it is sort of egotistical to expect people to sit around 1 hour for each vid. Just my opinion, I know he has many fans, but not for me.

Yeah that is where his channel lacks (To get a larger audience quicker). I usually run his hour long videos in the background. Replaces the use of music. Others like Paul Joseph Watson are usually on-point with the length of his videos.

I didn't realize how much YouTube I watched every day until I actually thought about it. It must be at least 2 hours worth. I quit Facebook to prevent time sinks like this but all I did was switch from one time sink to another.

Anyway, the 3 that I can't get enough of are:

Rebel Media
Paul Joseph Watson
Allenpalin (He takes Bill Burr podcasts and adds video to them)

There's a couple of others that I tune into from time to time like Truthstream Media which is very similar to Paul Joseph Watson's channel although they are more about conspiracy theories than the others.

Stephen Molyneux is interesting too but like others have said, his videos are too long. I can't imagine anyone on this forum having that kind of time to watch his channel.

Rebel Media is the Breitbart of Canada. Good stuff.

Back