Where to put my PBN sites?

Degree
I know this isb't particularly BH-orianted forum wise, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

I recently snapped 2 domains in niches I have money sites. They got bought via the same host account and with same whois as my money sites. Where do I move them for them to become untraceable?

Google is a registrar and has access to information registrars have access to, among other things like Start of Authority records for the server, etc. If you've already put them on the same host account, and Google has visited and cached some records (and some others are probably historically available to a registrar), they may already be stained.

Keeping PBN domains in the same registrar account as money sites isn't a big deal. I've never had a problem with that. But once they're on the same c-class IP block (on the same server), they're not going to become untraceable if there's something on them that allows them to resolve and be crawled. Like if they're already set up on the hosting with the nameservers that point to the server and Google is already crawling them.... that's possibly in some record that gets stored.

The real question is how do you build those sites and work with them in such a way that you never set off enough flags to cause Google to send them through some "tracing" system in the first place. Because realistically it may already be too late, especially with the WhoIs records. I'd set those to private immediately if you can.

Google is a registrar and has access to information registrars have access to, among other things like Start of Authority records for the server, etc. If you've already put them on the same host account, and Google has visited and cached some records (and some others are probably historically available to a registrar), they may already be stained.

Keeping PBN domains in the same registrar account as money sites isn't a big deal. I've never had a problem with that. But once they're on the same c-class IP block (on the same server), they're not going to become untraceable if there's something on them that allows them to resolve and be crawled. Like if they're already set up on the hosting with the nameservers that point to the server and Google is already crawling them.... that's possibly in some record that gets stored.

The real question is how do you build those sites and work with them in such a way that you never set off enough flags to cause Google to send them through some "tracing" system in the first place. Because realistically it may already be too late, especially with the WhoIs records. I'd set those to private immediately if you can.
Sadly its not possible to remove whois records when you register domains on a company in Sweden...
About big G being a registrar - yeah that's what I read too and they probably saw them already then.

I guess I just sell the domains and buy links for the money instead, too much hassle when I don't know what I'm doing anyway lol

Back