Using Cloud Sites for backlinking

Degree
I know variations of this have been around for years but what is the consensus now - is it worth the time and effort?
I recently seen some stuff about using tools like - YACSS (not tried it and I have nothing to do with them!) The idea is to build stacks on cloud platforms like amazons3, azure, bunny, Backblaze etc. in order to boost your pages.
I'm thinking with new tools like this you could do it easily but will it have any effect? Maye for linking to your tiers?
Does google even count this sort of link?

Yes google counts cloud links, and they are an effective link type too leverage. Great for local SEO, helpful for national campaigns as well.

Haven’t heard of YACSS but I believe people are using SEO Neo for this.

YACSS (not tried it and I have nothing to do with them!) The idea is to build stacks on cloud platforms like amazons3, azure, bunny, Backblaze etc. in order to boost your pages.

Anyone can build stacks on those platforms. They might have an effect but not as effective as links from websites that get traffic.

If you're in a low comp serp such as local they can help you edge out some wins and you can stack some tiers on them too maybe similar to when DAS (domain authority stacking) was a bit of a buzz. I say go for it at least it's not going to hurt. You can build them out with a lot of topical relevance.

You're not going to overtake any large publications with this strategy alone however for some lead gen assets in local services you might make a dent. Check out "semantic mastery" they have some training in this stuff.

If you're in a low comp serp such as local they can help you edge out some wins and you can stack some tiers on them too maybe similar to when DAS (domain authority stacking) was a bit of a buzz. I say go for it at least it's not going to hurt. You can build them out with a lot of topical relevance.

You're not going to overtake any large publications with this strategy alone however for some lead gen assets in local services you might make a dent. Check out "semantic mastery" they have some training in this stuff.
Liked for mentioning semantic mastery - Bradley is bad ass for this stuff.

Thanks for the answers guys. With the tools available now it seems much easier to try out. Might give it a shot - at least as another variety of link! I'm thinking it might be good if the sites linking in are brand based - sending brand signals to my site?

agree for the good effects on local seo, I've seen lately semantic mastery pushing staxio as well that includes both google drive backlinks and cloud backlinks.

agree for the good effects on local seo, I've seen lately semantic mastery pushing staxio as well that includes both google drive backlinks and cloud backlinks.
Hey, why do these types of things work for Local SEO? I see many local SEOs, talk about getting web 2.0s, forum links, comment links, profile links, and things like this? I have tried this on some of my websites and they don't seem to help that much.

Why don't they just outreach and pay for the links?

Why don't they just outreach and pay for the links?
Because they have no money. They are still under the impression SEO should be free. They fail to mention that SEO takes up time, one of the most valuable resources for humans.

This technique is a complete waste of time. Google has been discounting these links for over a decade.

Back