Show off your Pingdom test results!

Z6TWgkv.png

1DR4Csh.jpg

^^ easy easy buddy...
You should have known I probably have a trap card when I called for a challenge...

X5hwdzy.gif

perfection.jpg

I9QVHIh.gif

The transgression against the crown could not go unanswered.

45aNchK.png

All I had to do was use the Abhi Speed Plugin...and POOF!.... 91/100.

Also realized I never answered my question:
Right now I am back at dreamhost (black friday deal) after switching hosts to one shitty thing after another.

::emp::

Wow that's fast for being so huge. Is it on a dedi?

On a dedicated VPS, even on it's own individual IP address. Shit should be fast. :D

Thanks for noticing to, by the way, everyone else seems to have completely ignored the fact that such a large page loads so quick. Ahh, fuck em anyway.

Entering the ring. This is a Wordpress site. Pretty minimal homepage at the moment ( in the middle of a redesign ). It's bound to go up from here though. :thumbsup:

qx48fQ1.jpg

Just in case someone is out there making noise like they took the crown or something:

still_number_1.jpg

^^ The 100/100 went to 96/100 cause Pingdom changed some rule, now 'Serve static content from a cookieless domain' is a more serious performance hit within their metrics, other wise everything else is still the same. Obviously if you change the rules of a game.. you know kind of messes up the game, but I guess they're trying to give some of my competitors hope:

changed_rules.png

--

And SERPWoo.com just to show I'm still not slipping...

sw_com.jpg

This from a full sized Auto Dealer site...

ofN8+

This is more typical homegrown dynamic niche site...

19r6v+

These haven't been tweaked, lossless, css combining, js compression etc.

These are client sites that more than doubled in visitors, page views and revenue by bringing them to these modest levels. The Auto Dealer even doubled monthly volume in a few months as a result of being the best mobile site in the region. Needless to say they pay on time.

Just wrapped this one up today, for my case study:

BpvGQdz.png

Never forget the name of your king.

yLhTHNp.jpg

I was messing around with http2 (thanks to @Hercules' HTTP vs HTTPS thread), HSTS and connection credential caching and wow... (ontop of that I did increase the weight of the pages by 5 new requests - that extra 9 ms is that IMO):

3NewnlK.jpg

Got the foundation for my new WordPress project up.
Theme: Twenty Sixteen
Hosting: Shared hosting (should really change)
CDN: Amazon Cloudfront
Https

IzOfqnu.png

I'm completely new to WordPress/PHP so I have a feeling something I changed is going to bite my in the ass.

I've spent a couple of hours on domain speed today - hopefully, the speed will go down even further once I add a CDN.

50262292-9897-4aeb-52cd-39bbbe88e914.png

Woocommerce is a pig. I've got some work to do getting those requests down.
homepage-pingdom.jpg

Back