Reading List For 2017

Degree
I spend as much time as possible on execution, but I devote time each day to reading and refining that execution. What are some holy tablets that you all suggest related to this world we live and work in (IM). Throw out the titles that changed the way you build. And post titles that are on your list for 2017. Even if you think they are trite!

If you haven't read these already:

Joe Girard's book about selling
Mark McCormack's book (What they don't teach you at HBS)

(Edit: Yeah I know this thread is almost a month old)

Its appreciated nonetheless @builder ! I hadnt heard of these titles so thank you and Im adding them to my Amazon cart

I've been reading Tim Ferriss' Tools of Titans.

It's basically just the most valuable life, health, and business advice he's learned from his interviewees, in a neat, organized little package.

I'm halfway through the Secret History of the Mongels.

I know it seems unrelated to the world of business and marketing - but after understanding the shyt Genghis Khan got up to - the out of the box things - I realized a lot of that is transferable knowledge to business, marketing and life itself.

I'm halfway through the Secret History of the Mongels.

I know it seems unrelated to the world of business and marketing - but after understanding the shyt Genghis Khan got up to - the out of the box things - I realized a lot of that is transferable knowledge to business, marketing and life itself.

Have you listened to Dan Carlin's podcast series on the Mongols? It's brilliant.

A lot of the strategy and thought processes from The Book of Five Rings can be applied to IM, and business in general.

Back