Positive Review Stars On PPC Ads - Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliquid

Digital Strategist
Degree
This might be the wrong place to post this, it might be crossing the line into "Marketplace", but actually I am just asking who might be interested in this and not actually selling anything atm to see if this can be a service.

For those of you that don't know, I'm talking about the review stars in PPC ads only, not organic.

It's these below:
2017-01-13_2339.png

I'm just asking around atm, not actually selling this as a service because I am just feeling it out.

If interested, you'd have to "think out of the box" with how I do this for your company.

Thoughts?

If I need to pay for a marketplace ad, please move there and I will make a payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good.. I would think any business spending money on search ads would want this if affordable.

If it's price competitive with some of the other services for this - I think there would be interest.

If it's price competitive with some of the other services for this - I think there would be interest.

There is no other service doing this atm.

All the other services manage your review process. Example, you sell something, they manage the "review process" for you and try to help you get your review, good or bad, and maybe they help you overall 20-45% in getting the review itself.

This is completely different.

Im getting you 110% a solid review thats rated 4.8 to 5.0. You need 300 of them in 2 weeks but havent sold anything? I can get it done. Know what I mean?

This is how this service is different.

This is completely different.

Im getting you 110% a solid review thats rated 4.8 to 5.0. You need 300 of them in 2 weeks but havent sold anything? I can get it done. Know what I mean?

This is how this service is different.

Oh I see... a bit of a different service. Yep - I think there is definitely a market for that as well

One question would be what risk implies on the adwords account / domain? If it gets banned we could get a new acc?

I'm interested regardless of risk, will PM soon. Those stars are guaranteed to increase CTR.

I know people on their XX adwords account, so it is doable.

However, the risk is very small since everything is through a 3rd party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back