Getting Amazon Deal Alerts

Nat

Degree
Can anyone recommend a tool/service/way to get alerts every time a top item in a category goes on sale? I've google'd and found a few, but it doesn't look like any will send you alerts for any item in a category's top list unless you manually enter them all.

camel is a good one. you can also set up alerts for amz on slickdeals. if you really wanna get nuts you get hire someone to write a little script that uses the product advertising api.

Funny I've just been looking into the same thing.

Is it against Amazon TOS to email these deals (when they're substantial enough - I'm getting deals of like $0.03 off so far) to subs?

And +1 to camel. I looked at a bunch and this was probably my favourite.

Funny I've just been looking into the same thing.

Is it against Amazon TOS to email these deals (when they're substantial enough - I'm getting deals of like $0.03 off so far) to subs?

Yes, according to Amazon's TOS.

5. You will not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities on behalf of us or our affiliates, or in connection with the Amazon Site or the Associates Program, that are not expressly permitted under the Associates Operating Agreement. For example, you will not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities in any offline manner, including by using any of our or our affiliates’ trademarks or logos (including any Amazon Mark), any Content, or any Special Link in connection with an offline promotion or in any other offline manner (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, SMS, MMS, email or attachment to email, or other document, or any oral solicitation).

Best to send the visitor to your website first.

Back