Buying the first luxury watch?

All day. Key is to buy at used prices... you'll be able to sell at at least those again (presumably in most cases).

What do Dubai Sheikhs and Czars and Kuwait Lion sellers wear ? Your opinion

Who cares. You're just you and that's dope as fuck. Wear something you dig.

It's important because I wanted to knwo what 'elite' brands there might be out there.

I figured there's levels..

Kind of like....

First time G-Wagon driver.. feeling good...

Then pulls up... A viper.........

AFter that viper... pulls up a Bugatti Veyron.....

After the Veyron, pulls up Floyd Mayweather in the 2016 version of liverachi's cyrstal studed car... but Mayweather used Diamonds.

Floyd Mayweather in the 2016 version of liverachi's cyrstal studed car
Then you should start fishing with nets instead of lines.

If you want and can afford a nice watch get one but don't consider it an investment. Watches get damaged and trust me, Rolexs are not cheap to get repaired. I've broken 2. After my last accident I traded one in for a longines hydroconquest which is solid and I wear daily. I keep the Rolex for 'best'. Anyway, my point is. Treat yourself if you want but unless you know what you are doing it is not an investment. I promised myself as a kid I would own a Rolex like the 80s rappers I was obsessed with back in the day and to me it was something I wanted to reward myself with once I could easily afford. The future value is of no interest otherwise I wouldn't have bought an expensive watch.

A watch doesn't net compound interest.

In the end, it hinges on what someone's willing to pay for it.

It's funny when you watch celebrities try to sell their designer (aka Channel, LV, etc) diamond and gold jewerly.. The jewelers always offer them like 40% or less of the value. Most have no choice but to take it. How in the world can they find a buyer for a $100K-$1M peice themselves? They generally can't...

It's a luxury item that may hold some value. Not an investment.

Kinda like baseball cards. I think it's partially 'forced selling' vs 'finding the right buyer"

Back