14 years old making $300-400 / day - AMA

Degree
Hi,

My name is Yashar, I'm 14 years old and I do CPA marketing.

Since you guys love proof:

7yNXg8D.png

That's my AdWork Media account, one of my revenue sources.

That's it. It's not as exciting as other AMA threads, but if you have any questions about foreign SEO, authority sites, negative SEO (steering clear from it), CPA, PPD, YouTube, or anything similar, feel free to ask.

Welcome @Yashar

Do you mind sharing what type of leads you are generating? If not public, send me a PM.

Is this LOCAL? Or Country-wide? or Global?

Do you have any recommended readings or tutorials for those looking to get into CPA/ PPD, etc?

Great to have you here!

Have you ever faced any legal issues with getting paid because you are underage and can't sign a contract, or is it In your parents name?

No questions but keep up the good work, that's awesome bro.

What are some initial strategies you use to build authority on a new website?

Well done on your success mate, from a fellow teenager! Might be worth us finding a platform for ongoing conversation, so that we can discuss strategic plans.

Welcome @Yashar

Do you mind sharing what type of leads you are generating? If not public, send me a PM.

Is this LOCAL? Or Country-wide? or Global?

Do you have any recommended readings or tutorials for those looking to get into CPA/ PPD, etc?

Great to have you here!
I'm generating PIN submits from Netherlands, France, and Belgium.

This is country targeted. Some tips are to focus on one thing and not go from one thing to another, I used to jump around tasks when I was first starting and I got nowhere. I bought like 20 domains for ideas that I never even used.

Have you ever faced any legal issues with getting paid because you are underage and can't sign a contract, or is it In your parents name?
A pain, because at first I'd just have holders. I finally convinced my dad to make a PayPal and that PayPal wasn't some scam, and then I got a student account under his name. All monthly statements I have to give to him and he sends to his accountant.

What are some initial strategies you use to build authority on a new website?

Well done on your success mate, from a fellow teenager! Might be worth us finding a platform for ongoing conversation, so that we can discuss strategic plans.
One of my first sites ever was a multi-niche website, and I'd spend several hours writing and scheduling articles for one per day. I was at $30 a day, and then my website got deindexed (not just penalized, completely wiped off of the face of Google). Why? Negative SEO.

I didn't do SEO back then, I would just rank page 1 for low competition niches. I then noticed some guy started sending bad links to me, I disavowed, no good.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you work on something and spend a lot of time on it, make sure that you protect it like your baby. My current niche sites I monitor every single day, several times, and disavow any links that are not built by me. There are a lot of assholes out there.

No questions but keep up the good work, that's awesome bro.
Thank you!

How are you driving traffic to your niche sites? Thanks and great work.

How does premium rate SMS work? Does it just use a different sender number which automatically charges more or is it more complex than that?

and then my website got deindexed (not just penalized, completely wiped off of the face of Google). Why? Negative SEO.

I hate this. I hate that it's a possibility and I hate that people do it.

On my newest project that I want to coddle like my precious first-born and only child, I'm going to update my disavow file every day as you're saying and also just push content and hope to obtain the best links out there through legit marketing in order to build enough trust and authority to skate by these problems. The threshold will raise as time goes by.

I don't believe for one second that those two things will keep me safe, either. Thus is the digital world we live in right now.

I hate this. I hate that it's a possibility and I hate that people do it.

On my newest project that I want to coddle like my precious first-born and only child, I'm going to update my disavow file every day as you're saying and also just push content and hope to obtain the best links out there through legit marketing in order to build enough trust and authority to skate by these problems. The threshold will raise as time goes by.

I don't believe for one second that those two things will keep me safe, either. Thus is the digital world we live in right now.

Unbelievable how low the peasants will go. This has been weighing on my mind lately. I suspect that when enough Big Brands start tanking due to negative SEO, Google might listen. Or not. Idk.

You'd think the big G would have a way to detect brute force negative SEO attacks and automatically nullify/disavow the links.

As it stands, the entire edifice of SEO is a fucking joke.

@Yashar "Haterz gonna Hate" ! Good job on your success!
Thanks!

How are you driving traffic to your niche sites? Thanks and great work.
I rank my sites on Google. Used to use YouTube, parasites, and all that jazz, but I just focus on actual sites and ranking them on Google.

I use my PBN.

Have you had success with other affiliate networks? If yes, which ones?
No. I have tried CPALead, AdScend, AdGate, NeverBlue, and many more. AWM is simply the best.

Unbelievable how low the peasants will go. This has been weighing on my mind lately. I suspect that when enough Big Brands start tanking due to negative SEO, Google might listen. Or not. Idk.

You'd think the big G would have a way to detect brute force negative SEO attacks and automatically nullify/disavow the links.

As it stands, the entire edifice of SEO is a fucking joke.
Well said. I spend an hour every day, at least, checking all of my sites for inbound links and keeping track of every link I build.

How do you find motivation to do your homework?
Good one.

Wow that's some nice results keep it up!I would like to get a little info about ur pbn though.
How many domains does your PBN has?How much did it cost to you?I am really interested.
Thank you.

Jesus. At 14 years old, I was skateboarding every day and working as a bus boy.

At 14, I had one of my first experiences with a computer. It was the early 80s and I had signed up for our school's first computer class where we were taught AppleSoft Basic on Apple IIE computers...with green screens.

That is amazing work. At that age I would be lucky to make $300 in a week at my first part-time job and that was only during the busy periods.

Well done. Especially for a consistent daily earn.

I need to get into PIN submits. I've been relaxing on those.

So i guess.... You didn't first find adult content on the internet and get busted by your parents like most normal kids?

Sorry guys, he's 16 now so he's likely making $10k per day and has no time for silly forum questions. He also just got his license so he can finally drive his 15 BMWs, which consumes even more of his already very busy schedule.

(This thread wasn't fake and just an advertisement for AdworkMedia btw)

Guys, times change. lol

At 14, it was 1992 for me. Really wasn't any internet for most middle class average mid-west people and for sure no affiliate programs.

All we could do is skateboard and walk the mall.

Times sure have changed for 14 year olds today.

My kids are 12 + 16. The shit they have today blows my mind when I compared to when I was 12 and 16.

At 14, I had one of my first experiences with a computer. It was the early 80s and I had signed up for our school's first computer class where we were taught AppleSoft Basic on Apple IIE computers...with green screens.
I had one of my first experiences with computers at 14 too. Finding smut on Limewire and Kazaa. Who feels me? Lol

Back